YOU HAVE INFLUENCE.
Whether at business, church, school, or home you are leading people and projects every day. You are leading in a culture that is constantly changing and redefining itself. Leadership takes perseverance, dedication and commitment to expand your mind and stretch your heart and use your God-given gifts to impact your world in real and powerful ways.
Join 400,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it with
TWO DAYS OF WORLD-CLASS LEADERSHIP TRAINING.
- Gain exclusive access to the LIVE HD telecast of the Summit at a convenient location near you.
- Get a uniqe blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply.
- Learn form Bill Hybel and the diverse 2017 faculty.
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community.
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world.
- Lead Where You Are: Invest in Yourself. Greg Gallion, CEP of Houchin Community Blood Bank.
- Lead Where You Are: Take the Whole Team. Ken Beurmann CEO of TERRIO Physical Therapy & Fitness.
- Lead Where You Are: Good Leaders Take Care of People. Leslie Klinchuch, Project Manager for the Energy Industry.
- Lead Where You Are: Small Business Owner. Angus James, Proprietor, Broadway Wine Merchant.
- Lead Where You Are: Bettering Ourselves. Owner, Todd's Auto Body.